.

Friday, May 06, 2005


Now I finally know why Fridley is so F'd up! Posted by Hello

Ok, so while watching the news last night there was a special report on the tornadoes that went through the Twin Cities metro area on May 6th 1965. Apparantly Fridley was hit by two F4 tornadoes in one day which totally explains why Fridley is such an ass crack for a city! I can't believe I actually figured it out! You wanna know what's even more f'd up? Fridley is having a "40th Anniversary Tornadoe Festival" commemerating the event that took place 40 years ago.
Who does that? Apparantly Fridley. Maybe I'll go, just for shits and giggles, and stop by one of the numerous Taco Bells for some crappy cat food nachos.
Here's a link to visit to read more as reported by the Minneapolis Star Tribune: http://www.startribune.com/stories/142/5379286.html

1 comment:

Charlie Mc said...

a tornado festival...interesting...I suppose any reason to drink is a good one....