.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

GOSH! I am ALWAYS “It!” Apparently I’ve been “tagged” by Steph so I had to answer the following questions. I did this while driving to visit clients. Lots of windshield time = lots of time to ponder obscure questions. So here goes.

Three names I go by:
1. Jen
2. Jenni
3. G (my family calls me G, because that’s what I called myself when I was little, I was WAY ahead of my time.)

Three screen names that I have had:
1. jenni
2. jenni76
3. jennis76 (I know, real origional)

Three things I like about myself:
1. Sense of humor and that I have an infectious laugh (so I’m told).
2. Optimism, my glass is almost always "half full."
3. That I am never intimidated by others.

Three things I don't like about myself:
1. HUGE procrastinator
2. I’m alergic to wheat…makes eating pizza, pasta, or drinking beer next to impossible.
3. I can be a tad messy at times, and then I get sick of it about once a month and then incessantly clean the house.

Three parts of my heritage:
1. 75%German
2. 25%Norweigan
3. Ummm…American?
Sidebar: On the first day of my "Intercultural Communications" class my Junior year of college, after calling roll call and inquiring about the heritage of the person before myself, and then reading my last name (which was Schultz) my professor looked up at me and said; “Well, I don’t have to ask about your heritage. You look like the poster child for the Arian race.” That was the first time I have ever been and will most probably ever be speechless.

Three things that scare me:
1. Airplanes
2. The monster under my bed…IT’S TRUE! He's there...I’m SERIOUS!
3. Old Navy commercials

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Lip Gloss
2. My 1.5 litre of Crystal Glaciers Spring Water
3. Music

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Pink Raincoat
2. Black Pants
3. Light Pink Camisole

Three of my fave bands or musical artists:
This is really tough as I have so many favorites
1. Anything big band or swing, especially old French Jazz tunes
2. Coldplay
3. Van Morrison

Three of my fave songs:
1. “In Your Eyes” (Peter Gabriel)
2. “You Can Call Me Al” (Paul Simon)
3. “Into the Mystic” (Van Morrison)
4. Oo, Oo...can I have a fourth? "La Vie en Rose" (Louis Armstrong)

Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Writing more often and consistently.
2. Test my creativity with refinishing furniture
3. Train for NEXT YEARS TRIATHOLON…I’m serious this time!!!

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Compassion
3. Laughter

Two truths and a lie:
1. I can beat almost any guy I know in a round of golf.
2. I can leap small buildings in a single bound.
3. I'm going to be a “Great Aunt” next week!

Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. An air of Confidence
2. Laugh
3. Eyes

Three things I can't do without:
1. Lip Gloss (Hmmmm I see a pattern here)
2. Cell Phone
3. My cute little VW Cabrio (I heart my car).

Three of my fave hobbies:
1. Writing
2. Collecting French Antiques
3. Photography

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Paris
3. Jamaica

Three things I just can't do:
1. Throw a frisbee…shut up, I can’t.
2. Roll my tounge into that hot-dog bun type pose thingy.
3. Say the word “balls” without smiling.

Three kids' names:I don’t have kids, but if I did these would be their names;
1.Gracie
2. Alton
3. Sinara

Three things I want to do before I die:
I couldn’t really think of “things” inparticular, I just want to be proud of;
1. Myself
2. My accomplishments
3. They way people remember me.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Ricky Schroeder (Loved him in “Silver Spoons”)
2. Mackenzie Astin (Facts of Life…LOVED him!)
3. Matt Damon (LOVE HIM! Did you hear he’s engaged!!)

Ok, Danika..."You're it!"

No comments: