.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Nerd Convention


Joshua and Damian searching for gainful employment on their nerd engines.  Posted by Hello

It's the same thing everyday. It's Joshua and Damian sitting in my living room surrounded by newspapers and computers trying to find a job. You see, the wireless highspeed internet access makes life a lot easier and provides speedy access for that pesky job hunt.

However, if you look closely at the above photo, you will find that MTV is much more interesting than what is on their computer. It's called the Real World, or Road Rules, or whatever that crap is they air on that network that I whole heartdly believe should still play music videos.

Every once in a while I'll hear a laugh followed by "Dude, check out this link." A link will then be emailed which will inevitably end up at some website having do do with either a). Hot chicks or b). Somebody crashing hard into or onto something that looks like it would really hurt. Bad.

So if anyone is ever looking for the two of them around the hours of 12-5, just drive, walk, or fly on over to my house and there they will be on their nerd engines searching for employment. Someone please...please find them a job. Please.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoot, if they've got so much free time, they should just try to be on the next Real World. Or heck, any reality show. The Amazing Race, maybe?

And yeah, that light fixture is the bomb.

Darcey said...

That's really funny because I work for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (metro newspaper)'s job section -- ajcjobs Classifieds & ajcjobs.com.

I spend all day working with clients who want to HIRE people like these guys. Too bad they're not in Atlanta. I'm the hook up for this sorta thing.

Jenni said...

Nic: Thanks! I have two, one in the living room and one in the front entry/sunroom. I got them on ebay from
this guy. I love them too!
Mikey: The only place these two are racing to is the bar...don't think it's going to happen.
Muse: Damnit! Maybe you should open up shop here in MN!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys

Good luck with the job hunt.

I can't offer you gainful employment, but maybe i can help you be gainfully unemployed for a little while.

I'd be honoured if you contributed to my site.

Cheers, and all the best.

http://myburningdesire.blogspot.com

Johnny said...

nice wood floors.

have u boinked your bf on it?

Jenni said...

Bilby...thanks for the well-wishes!
Johnny: Boinked? Are you serious? On my hardwood floors...um, yeah.