.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

A shout out to my peeps...

Thank you Mother Nature for dumping 8-10 inches of snow on us over the last couple of days.

Thank you City of Minneapolis for not plowing my street until 11:30 last night making it almost impossible for the rollerskate to exit onto 34th Ave.

Thank you Volkswagen for making the 2000 Cabrio a force to be reckoned with.

Thank you lady in the grey Volvo turbo station wagon who almost caused a multi car pile up on 35w southbound. You're inability to multitask while talking on your cell phone, and operating a moving vehicle with complete disregard for the safety of others left me no choice but to reprimand you with my finger and horn. Bitch.

Thank you Baffin for making your boots. Although completely non-fashionable, they keep my feet dry, and toasty, while I trudge through the snow to visit my clients.

Thank you Metabolife Ultra, for making an ephedra free caplet which allows me to get my caffeine fix without the heroin-like withdrawals.

And Finally...Thank You guy at the gym who in last nights class thought you were the Step Aerobics God, and then fell off your step crashing loudly to the floor causing a HUGE scene and then got up and left the studio out of what must have been sheer embarrassment. That was sweet.

6 comments:

Darcey said...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning, Jenni! And yes, Celine Dion is an alien (I'm sure she'd be on the Men in Black's watch list)! :)

Paul G said...

THANK YOU Jenni...
that was classic.

Minnesota Nice said...

Bwwwaaaaahaaahaaa the Step Aerobics God story is cracking me up.

Gabs said...

I love it! Great visual on the aerobics guy.

Steph said...

Awww, Jen...I've often wondered how an outside rep in a snowy area does it! I'm so sorry. That has got to suck at times.
Not to rub it in or anything, but a frigid day here means I can't wear sandals, and I have to resort to those (God forbid!) close-toed shoes!
(Oh, gosh - did I just get the same finger as the lady in the Volvo wagon? ;)

bigus dickus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.