.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Random Salad

Don't get me wrong, I love snow...When it's Christmas time. But yesterday as I was getting out of my car in the Whole Foods parking lot and a snowflake fell gently from the sky and landed ever so softly on my jacket, I couldn't have been any more mortified than if it were Satan himself.

SNOW?!! WTF???!!!

I experienced "Effing Ow Part II" yesterday and realized something...You know what sucks more than sitting in the chirapractors office while he pushes, cracks and pulls your body back into shape?

Paying $65 to let him do it.

Is threatening your cat with a "dirt nap" because of her incessant meowing wrong? And if you said "yes" to this, have you ever lived with a cat who incessantly meows?

Didn't think so.

3 comments:

m.a. said...

No. It is not really wrong to threaten as I have found myself yelling at my cat from time to time. I often tell her to "can it."

Minnesota Nice said...

Is the excessive meowing a NEW thing? If so, she could be trying to tell you she has high blood pressure or diabetes, I'm sorry to say!! Or maybe she wants tuna.

Bud said...

Yeah, been there with the Chiro and the annoying cat. I grock you perfectly.