.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Haiku Tuesday!




Snow is on its way
Covering familiar
Winter surrounds me



OK, well the snow hasn't actually made it to Minneapolis yet, but it's on it's way! And I'm kind of excited about that. Snow that is. But just wait until January 2nd...and then see how excited I am about snow. I'll take it for the Holiday's and then it can all just go away.

(The above picture was taken at Minnehaha Creek which is right by my house in Minneapolis...I got it from this site that has a pretty awesome phototour of the Minneapolis area.)

3 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

I'm with Madison. Snow's ok, it usually means it's not too cold...but it's the wicked-ass wind they're predicting, I'm NOT smiling.

m.a. said...

I dread the snow. Thank goodness we don't really get much where I am.

Mrs. Geezerette said...

I always look forward to the changes in the seasons. If I had my druthers though, spring would last 8 months with the remaining months divided equally between the other seasons. Guess what season is my favorite. :-)