.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Gettin Jiggy Wit It...



This morning was a Monday morning from hell. Not only is it raining, and cloudy, and crappy, I also started it off on the wrong foot all together. Now, some of you may be wondering, "Jen, why in the hell did you post a picture of two of the three plastic lawn ornament wisemen getting it on in the front yard of someone's home?" I'll get to that in a minute. But, first let's start off with my morning...

I woke up for my Monday morning 5:45AM Step/Sculpt class and it was business as usual. I had to move Josh's car in order to get my car out of the driveway, and after slamming his door at least six times to try and shut it (the latch is broken) I just decided to screw it, get into my car and leave. As I'm backing out of the driveway, into the street, The Rollerskate stops. Just stops. I tried to start it...nothing...tried to start it again...nothing. So, I walked into the house to recruit Josh (who is sleeping) to help me move my car out from the middle of the street. He then proceeds to bitch me out for slamming his door 6 times when all I have to do is...yadda, yadda, yadda...Did I ever tell you nothing gets past this man? He's sleeping ferchrissakes and he can STILL hear me beat the shit out of this car door!

Anyway, we move it from the middle of the street and it is now parked on the side of the street, left for me to deal with. Which brings me to the above picture. I had to drop Josh off at the train this morning so I could take his car and while I was driving home I saw what appeared to me as a mound of plastic lawn ornament wisemen. After looking closer I realized that that's no "mound" of plastic lawn ornament wisemen, that's two plastic lawn ornament wisemen in a compromising position on some dude's front yard! Fortunately, I had my camera phone with me to take a picture and share it with you, because how could I not!

And not only is this a manger scene...but it's a politically correct manger scene. I don't know if you can tell, but the dude on the bottom is a brotha...Hmmmm...a little jungle love going on at "50th and Bethlehem."

Let's all just be thankful that this nice Holiday Spirited citizen didn't put Santa in his sleigh up on the roof of the manger scene...because that would be just plain kinky.

1 comment:

Minnesota Nice said...

And what's going on with that dude and the SHEEP!?!