.

Friday, April 20, 2007

No Mo Blonde



I did it.

I did the unthinkable.

I went from a blonde to a brunette in just under two hours....and I love it.

Quoting my friend Kyrsten, "Eh, being blonde is over-rated anyway."

I've been blonde my whole life. My senior year of highschool, when my hair began to darken, my sister decided that it would be fun to "lighten" my hair, and I've been lightning it ever since. So, earlier this week, knowing full well that I had a hair appointment on Thursday I decided that I wanted a change, I wanted to be a brunette.

So here it is ladies and gents, Jenni with brown hair. Guarantee, it WILL lighten when I wash it, and being in the sun will also make it not so drastic, but when it's all said and done, I wouldn't change it and I don't know if I'll ever cross-over into the world of the light-haired ever again.

Sometimes change is good.

13 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE IT!!!
Oh Jen...you didn't have to dye your hair just to be like me. I love you just the way you are! ;)

You look lovely!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenni said...

Steph! I miss you! And yes, I totally did it to be just like you...how did you know?

Anonymous: It's a birth defect...Or it's the angle my shitty camera phone took the picture...Or it's that fact that you're just a huge a-hole. Take your pick.
Douchebag.

Grad School Reject said...

You have always been an attractive lady, and I think you look great as a brunette.

Anonymous said...

Woooowww! As Paris Hilton would say, "That's hot."

m.a. said...

You look beautiful! You're an attractive lady, Jenni, and brown hair works for you.

mysterygirl! said...

You look gorgeous! It's fun to have a new look, and as M.A. said, brown totally works on you.

Spaceman Spiff said...

Darker hair!!!! I'm a big fan. Of the hair. . . . well, and of you two. So I guess this is really a comment for both you and your hair. You are both great, though only one of you is sentient. . . .I think that would be you and not your hair, but I'm just guessing. Guessing I'm pretty right on that last one at least, Anyway, before I babble myself into the mental ward. . . .

Angel said...

very, very pretty! I too, went darker...It's too hard to keep up with the blonde!!

very nice

Sunfish said...

You'll have to let us know if you get treated differently (i.e. people think you're smarter)-ha ha!-just kidding. It looks great! As for the second comment, anonymity=cowardice. This person should address their insecurities.

Aliecat said...

You have a very beautiful forehead. I suspect the commenter has one full of moles and pimples that she covers up with those horrible eighties bangs...

Also, brunettes rule!

Neil said...

Now you can make blonde jokes!

Gabs said...

i lovvvvve it. you are fab hot!