.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

oh yes, I am feeling pretty smart right about now

Not only did I figure out how to post a picture, but I also figured out how to put links on the template!

Aha, I am mad with power AND mad cow!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Hmmm... Now what?

Today it took me forever to get to work and it was all Charlize Theron and Woody Harrelson's fault. Which reminds me of a story about Woody Harrelson that is entirely true and that I'm not allowed to tell. Anyway, they were filming their movie "Erin Brockovich" --er, I mean "Class Action."

I have disappeared for a while because I have been crazy busy with work, life, house, etc. I hope that no one went into a major depression because they missed my posts.

Friday night I went out for the first time since the smoking ban and it was nice! Everyone runs outside to smoke which makes me think it's a lot easier for underage kiddies to get into bars now. I hope people are planning to quit before winter because damn it's going to be cold out there!

Saturday night we went to see our favorite 80s cover band, Brat Pack Radio, in Robbinsdale and were assaulted by a pack of insane headbanging lesbians. And no I am not making that up.

(Guess who learned to link text??!?!?)

Did you hear about THIS? Exploding toads? It's like "Magnolia" except slightly better because there's no Tom Cruise!! And also slightly worse because the toads are exploding instead of raining from the sky. To me, it's kind of like that game Would You Rather,. Tom Cruise or exploding toads? It's a tough call. I choose exploding toads and I really do love toads.

What else, what else??? Will someone please give my boyfriend a job in Minnesota?

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I have nothing against lesbians, even drunk lesbians...but these lesbians were a bit out of control, grabbing people away from their groups and making them dance a strange, Ellen Degenerous meets Elaine from Seinfeld type dance. Not only that, but it actually came to the point where we would whisper as one approached, "Don't look her directly in the eye, you'll be gone for sure." Anyway, the show was definatly entertaining with them there and they did get more people out to dance so, "Horray for the crazy lesbians!"

Steph said...

You guys are so awesome, linking to my blog!! You have to teach me how to do that, although I think it might take over my life.