.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Pregnancy Schmengancy, Grow Up Shmo Up...

This is an excerpt from a conversation I had this morning over email with one of my best friends. I should preface this with the fact that she is going to “birthing class” with one of our other good friends tonight, and also that I have received more "pregnancy announcements" this year than Al Roker has chins.

C (Chrissy): How was class last night? (referring to power step aerobics at the gym where we both belong)

J (Me): GOOD! I'm going to go to step tonight at 5:30...just a half hour class. Looking forward to birthing class tonight??

C: That is good!! Oh, I wish that we could go to the class in Bville tonight!:() Gee yes I am so looking forward to birthing class! Missy Hansen just sent an email out, she and Kirk are prego, she is due on Sept 25...

J: Jeeze! What's with everyone having babies???

C: Guess, that is suppose to be our next step in life, Married for a year or two and then the babies come...whatever!!

J: Hmmm...well my next step in life is back off the wagon. I need a drink.

Posted by: P3 (Ahem, I mean, Jen)

No comments: