.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

This new blog RAWKS

I don't really know how blogger works yet, so I guess we'll just figure it out as we go along.

The blog is called Swank or Skank because we think that's funny. And every so often we'll categorize people, places, things into those categories. But usually we'll probably just post random babbling. Because I don't need to know HTML to bold or italicize or add pictures. Sweet!

Hmmm. I should start off by saying this is a dual-blog between myself and Jennifer. We're so super super funny and kewl you won't even believe it. Even better than being funny and kewl is that we have super spelling and grammar skillz so those of you who get hung up on that sort of thing don't have to worry about that here.

The one thing I can't figure out is how to say "posted by me" or "posted by Jen", did I set this up wrong? Oh well, for now I'll just sign my posts and Jen, you should too. Until we become more blog-savvy, that is.

I'll introduce Jen because it's hard to introduce yourself without sounding like a crazy narcissist. Jen, feel free to add anything you think is critical.
- Jen is 85% Swank and 15% Skank.
- She has a cute Jack Russell terrier named Lola
- She has a cute husband who she just married a few months ago
- She laughs more than anyone I know and that's my favorite thing about her
- She will turn 29 exactly 3 days after I do (bitch!)
- She's real pretty, we used to call her Barbie in college

That's how we met, by the way... in college. A couple of drunken nights and an adventure-ridden trip to Jackson Hole was enough to cement our friendship forever.

Now we're both grownups, sorta. We have houses, "real" jobs, husbands, boyfriends, pets... but I think we still manage to have as much (or more) fun as we did when we were crazy teenagers.

So, that's really all I have to say now. Jen? Take it away!

No comments: