.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Questions are answered, dude.

Swank or Skank: The lady that cut me off while jerking her Land Rover across 3 lanes of traffic on 35W while talking on her cell phone only to make her stupid exit. 100% Skank.

1). Would you always have to say everything on your mind, or never speak again?
Well, not speaking is not an option, so I suppose everything on my mind. It could get a little frightening.

2). Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
X- ray vision.

3). Would you rather end hunger or hatred?
Hatred. I suppose if you end that they would cancel each other out.

4). Would you rather be a dog named fluffy, or a cat named killer?
Cat named killer, meow.

5). Would you rather be stranded on a desert island alone, or someone you hate?
I would rather be with someone I hate, because when that coconut “accidentally” falls on their head rendering them lifeless I could use their body parts as fish bate. (ha-ha).

6). Would you rather know it all, or have it all?
Have it all. Ignorance is bliss, my friend.

7). Rather forget who you are or who everyone else was?
Who I am. That way I could wake up every day and be someone different.

8). Rather have one wish granted today or three wishes 10 years from now?
One wish for today.


No comments: